Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Rocks April 17, 2011

I haven't been out to clean up along the Saluda at the Rocks in awhile so I decided to head out there this morning after breakfast.

I spent about 50 minutes out there and collected the following 30 gallon sack of trash:



Mostly the usual debris; beer bottles and cans, plastic water bottles, cigarette packaging, styrofoam cups, etc.
I did find a pair of matching flip flops and a t shirt which I dropped off at the charity on the way home.

I've also been out to the swamp a few times since my last posting and haven't collected very much.
A few random plastic bottles and a few bobbers is all.
But with the warmer weather; I expect to find a lot more trash in the coming months.

SYOTR!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog last night and have been enjoying it. Thanks for picking up trash in your beautiful creek and river.

    ReplyDelete